We offer a Nursing Prep Workshop Series to provide you with information about resources to prepare a successful application to the IU School of Nursing accurately and on time. The workshops are broken into three sessions, and we encourage pre-nursing majors to attend all three.
Nursing Prep Workshops
Workshop #1: What to expect when applying to the IUSON (IU School of Nursing)
- Cover expectations, policies, and resources
- Review admission criteria and policies
- Teach you how to calculate your nursing score
- Review the timeline for application
- Explain how to access resources to help you in your coursework
Workshop #2: Exploring your roadmap through health care
Learn about career and course planning for majoring in nursing.
Workshop #3: The admission test (TEAS)
Times and location TBA
Learn what you need to know for the TEAS exam (required to apply to the IUSON) and how to prepare.