Fall 2018 dates will be posted soon.
No matter which Health Professions Program (HPP) you plan to apply to, this workshop is for you. Rene Baugh, coordinator of advising and admissions in the School of Medicine, will deliver this workshop with the HLS staff to ensure you are prepared and know your resources.
What you can expect:
- Review the admission criteria for the various Health Professions Programs
- Review the timeline for gathering materials and the deadline
- Walk through the application with the HPP program advisor
- Learn about
supplemental information needed (e.g., questionnaire, interview, observation documentation) program-specific
- Discover how to access resources to develop more effective learning strategies in required math and science courses
- Learn about the academic forgiveness policy
- Meet HLS and School of Medicine staff who can guide you when you have questions