Dental Hygiene Application Workshop
Are you ready to apply for fall 2021 admission to the IUPUI Dental Hygiene Program?
Lisa Maxwell from Dental Hygiene and Doug DaVee from the Health and Life Sciences Advising Center will deliver a Dental Hygiene Application Workshop.
The workshop will:
- Review the admission criteria for the IUPUI Dental Hygiene Program
- Explain the cost of the IUPUI Dental Hygiene Program
- Confirm application deadlines
- Help you learn how to prepare for the application, including assistance with your personal statement and observation requirements
- Walk through the DHCAS application
- Discuss a parallel plan to the School of Dentistry
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov, 6, 2:30 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
If you require live closed captioning for this event, please send your request for closed captioning directly to email@example.com no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
Dental Hygiene Interview Workshop
This workshop will provide best practices for interviewing. Learn about what questions you can expect in the interview, appropriate dress and etiquette, and how to tackle those tough interview questions. Following the workshop, HLS advisors will offer an opportunity for you to practice your interview skills in a safe and supportive environment. You have made it this far in the process, and we hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to continue your success in the final interview step.
Step One: Watch the video below before attending the workshop so you will be prepared.
Step Two: Check your e-mail dated March 4 for the registration link.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
Dental Hygiene Interview Workshop Dates
Friday, March 26, 10:00–11:00 a.m., via Zoom
Thursday, April 1, 3:00–4:00 p.m., via Zoom
Attendees must view this video prior to attending any of the sessions.